Welcome!

:Dren of the Wilderness is my blog about Michigan outdoor fun. I am interested in connecting with other hikers, kayakers, campers, and outdoor enthusiasts. I want to help other people get out to enjoy nature without disturbing it. I am looking forward to sharing everything that I know about outdoor sports and travel in America's High-Five! Email me at drenofthewild@gmail.com if you have any comments! Check out the pictures at the bottom of this page or at our Photobucket.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Blog Fliers


Yes!

My poster from my friend Sam is done. I love it! It looks like those kind of retro ads for state parks and stuff. Very cool.

I will have some made and start giving them to my favorite shops pretty soon. We need some more people in this operation. Come on! The message board only has one post and it is mine. Haha. Oh well; you have to start somewhere.

I did some hiking today out at Hoffmaster State Park. It is not far from where I live yet I have never walked their trails. Weird. They were really beautiful and green today. It rained a little, but I didn't mind. I think it helped keep the bugs away.

I'll write about that for my next entry. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment