Welcome!

:Dren of the Wilderness is my blog about Michigan outdoor fun. I am interested in connecting with other hikers, kayakers, campers, and outdoor enthusiasts. I want to help other people get out to enjoy nature without disturbing it. I am looking forward to sharing everything that I know about outdoor sports and travel in America's High-Five! Email me at drenofthewild@gmail.com if you have any comments! Check out the pictures at the bottom of this page or at our Photobucket.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Spreading the Word!


Yessssss!

My friend Sam designed me a poster for the blog! It is *epic* and I will have it up soon. I am hoping that I can get some fliers printed pretty soon so that I will have them available for my next day trip. I frequently run into other granolas on my adventures and it would be cool to give them a small flier to say, "Hey! Check this out!" Also, I am working on a Facebook page. I think it will be easier than me harassing my friends with links!

I am hoping to get out for the holiday weekend, but won't have the whole time free. Boo. Anyway, have fun and be safe everyone! I'll be putting up some more pieces that I wrote today. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment